CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 3, 2009

Haiz....sei report card.....=.="

HaizXXx>.......today....my dad came to skul to take my report card....when i saw him at skul....
Im like gonna scream....Ishhx.....haiz....After Marcus mum...is my daddy's turn...my g0d...
Its about 10 minutes my form teacher talk to my dad....then...i went bak home....
Been lectured by dad in the journey....
Scary + Scared.....the saddest moment....is...haiz....daddy say dat teacher told him i not dat disiplince in skul.....
I canot drop my tears infront of my dad....he wil kill me....=.="
Just in time i jump down from my car.....my tears....drop like hell....
And keep on asking myself....wad did i done in skul??
I cant scream....cuz neighbourhoods wil tink im crazy =.="
Im really hurt....my dad talk to me with lots of bad tings...
Someting like...if i no disiplince...teacher wil keep on demerit me....until im over limit...the skul wil expel me...n he wont even care dat did i been expel....n straight cal teacher to expel me...
Hurt my feelings....hurt my heart....how can he talk tis kind of tings to me....
Reli....very...very....sad...dissapointed....cruel...

0 comments: