CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Very very dissapointed on you two.........

You two.....one of you...i treat you as my good friend...i lc you cause of her...
Then you call me dont lc you....then i didnt lc you....
But how you treat me?
I tought you is a kind girl......a good girl....very good heart....
But......who knows.....my tought was wrong......
You is a bad girl !!! A liar !! A girl who makes me hate you !!!!!! A friend that makes me shame !!!!! A friend who makes me sad !!! A friend who makes me hurt !!!A friend who makes me dissapointed so much.....i dont think i can reli forgive you.....you did something who makes me very sad....very dissapointed......how can i have a friend as you ? When i saw you....i really wanted to slap you....wanna ask you.........WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY !!!!!!!!????? Why you wanted to treat me like this !!!!!???? I cried. Cried loudly. Hurtly. Sadly. I even throw my cup on the floor. It brokes. Just like my heart. Brokes. Finished. No more. At all. How can you.....and you still lie me........as a friend....i trust you.....i really trust you from my truly heart........
Another one......YOU !!!! I am very angry with you !!!!!
Padan muka now your best friends all dont want to bother you !!!!!
I really treat you as my sis......my best sis........
How you treat me ???!!!
You chu mai me !!!!
You know why i will angry? I angry cause i really very very wanted to treat you as my sis , my friend. But........you........hurt me......as what the another one did that i wrote before you.
Lots of ppl hate u , say you change , and me too thinking like this.
You starting FAT HAO......SHOW OFF....ZAT PPL....
MAybe im also not perfect , but i think you is worse than me.....
Im so sad......very sad......... I cried. Cried loudly. Hurtly. Sadly. I even throw my cup on the floor. It brokes. Just like my heart. Brokes. Finished. No more. At all. As what i told just now already.....
How come you.....you will FAT HAO till like this ??
Terrible you....
You two made me hurt soooooo much........i treat you two as my truly friend . But you two treat me as what ? Your dog ? Your Doll ? Or a shit ?
The first of you.....you is so horrible.
The second of you....you is a faker.
Im very dissapointed........feel ashame to you two !!!!
Play me like fool !!!!
I cried so many times......still thinking of transfer school....forever dont want to use phone....
Luckily.....my cute leng nui dai sou an wei me....if not.....i really will go and slap you two....

0 comments: